Provisory and short rules
On propose a sistem of diploma for hams for work with and from islands from Romanian waters.
- activity in radio bands of hams;
- outdoor activities
- prepare of hams for emergency;
- propaganda for ham radio and environment;
- prepare radio hams or teams for expeditons;
- a nice, instructive and healthy mode for free time.
2. On define "Island" for this rules, the islands with the following conditions:
- surfaces rounded with water in minim 95% time of year, mandatory in time of activity;
- no bridge to or over;
- without mains (only battery, accumulators, photovoltaic panels, wind generator or other independent power source);
- without permanent building;
- on view from satellite (reference Google Earth).
3. Islands will have a codification with two letters and three numbers. See "Baza de date" and "Harti".
4. It is two category of diploma:
- for expeditions; (...)
- for rest of hams. It is necesary QSOs with 75% from validated islands (one QSO for one island), but minimum 8 islands! (...)
5. Validated islands will be in this site. (Name, data validation, photo, log, etc).
6. QSO's will be in any band, any mode, with any legal power and an any date.
For early date is necesary the QSL and a written confirmation from the corespondent. In this conditions, all hams wich was worked (in any time) from a island from Romania water, is appeal to sent a log for any number of QSO's worked.
For expeditions, is sufficient only list of QSO's.
7. All logs (only calls, island codes and date), validations, call for diplomas and list of diplomas send will be published on this site, for all readers ...
8. The diploma is free (via bureau); for direct sending it is necesary a postage fee.
9. Expeditions organizers will assume all risks and duties. (...)
- all activities for this system of diploma must be managed with honesty and fairness; there will not be any field verifications, but if the absence of honestity is proved, we will inform ham community;
- because of the small surface of islands, it is necesary to observe and preserve the environmental aspects.